If a home search is in your future for 2018, there are five lessons we can take from last year’s market that will help you achieve your real estate goals.Want to sell your home? Get a
What Lessons Can We Learn From Last Year's Market?
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale
There were five main lessons we learned in 2017 that can help us make smarter home buying decisions in 2018.
- Homes are still affordable. Of course, certain factors depend on the market you’re in, but homes right now are still affordable overall.
- Homes are selling quickly and are in short supply. Make sure that you work with an agent who will assist you in putting forward the best offer possible.
- House flippers are out in full force. Make sure you put your highest and best offer forward first. House flippers tend to intensify the bidding process and raise the purchase price.
- Deals fall apart a lot faster than in the past. In 2017, some people mistakenly believed that getting your offer accepted is the finish line of a real estate transaction. Actually, it’s just the starting line. Make sure that you know your rights as a buyer when you make your purchase in 2018.
- Buying still saves you money over renting. When you rent, you’re just paying someone else’s mortgage.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Brandon began his real estate career in 2001. Over the years, Brandon has gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the real estate market and doing so he so is able represent his clients in the bes....
Latest Blog Posts
Why is a pre-approval so important? I’m here to tell you why today.Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value reportWant to buy a home? Search all homes for saleIt’s very